Gluten Free - Dairy Free - Refined Sugar Free
Prep time: 5 min., Bake time: ~10 min., Total time: 15 min.
- 1 Tbsp. unrefined coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ~1 cup raw pecans
- Preheat oven to 400° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the coconut oil and maple syrup. Add cinnamon and stir to combine all ingredients evenly. Remove from heat.
- Add pecans to the mixture and toss to completely coat. Adjust and add more pecans, as needed.
- Spread pecans onto parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 8 – 10 minutes, flipping half way through. Watch closely to avoid burning. Pecans should snap in half with a slight crisp when done.
- Remove from heat. Slide the parchment paper and pecans onto a drying rack to completely cool.
Prep: Make a few days in advance of when you need them.
Storage: Keep in an airtight container stored in a cool area for up to 2 weeks.
Let us know how you plan on serving candied pecans in the comments section below.