Terms & Conditions
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and may also be a criminal offense.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from any other website or document without Fresh Things First’s prior consent.
This website provides general information and discussion with regards to culinary nutrition, health and wellness-related subject matter. The words and content provided in this website (including the blog post content and any added linked materials provided), are not intended to be and should not be construed as medical advice. Should the reader or any other person possess a medical concern, he or she should consult with an appropriately licensed health/medical practitioner or related health care worker.