Meals Made Easy
Meal planning is an essential skill needed to support any type of dietary change or focus. By planning ahead, you are less likely to bail or stray from your eating well. Ever stood in front of the refrigerator wondering, "what should I make?" Only to pick up the phone and order take-out shortly after?
Meal planning puts an end to that dreaded question and follow-up phone call. You have enough decisions to make in life, why add one more? Food should be enjoyed, not just one more decision that you have to make after a long day.
Let us help you plan for a typical week, single event or holiday. Read on to explore our meal planning services.
Wanting to Eat Well, but Don't Have the Time to Plan?
Tag Us In!
Weekly Meal Plan Includes:
- An initial consultation (up to 30 minutes in length), to discuss the desired foods that you would like included in your customized meal plan.
- 5-day menu that includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and morning and afternoon snack options.
- All corresponding recipes for your meal plan.
- Preparation schedule to best utilize your time.
- Grocery list for the 5 days.
- On-going email support throughout your 5-day implementation.
- Optional: 15 minute debrief at the end of the week.
You will have an electronic copy of this meal plan indefinitely, so that you can continue to reference the recipes in your future meal rotations. We highly recommend this service to anyone that wants to increase real food in their diet; have access to healthy recipes; make simple, healthy meals at home; decrease food waste; save money; and maximize time.
Cost: $75 - $95 for a 5-day plan, depending upon the extent of dietary requests (apply a 10% discount when purchasing 2 - 3 weeks at a time).
Hosting a Meal and Want Some Help Planning?
We Do That Too!
Planning support ensures that the dietary needs of your guests are met without added stress or confusion on your end (or theirs). It isn't always easy to accommodate a table that seats your paleo sister, gluten free friend and vegan mom all sharing a meal together. We've been there and we're happy to help make it a positive experience for your next brunch, luncheon, holiday dinner, children's birthday party, happy hour or backyard bbq.
Single Event Meal Plan Includes:
- 20 - 30 minute phone call to discuss the number of guests, their dietary needs and existing kitchen set-up
- Electronic menu (non-alcoholic beverages, appetizers, main course, sides and dessert)
- All corresponding recipes
- Grocery list
- Preparation schedule to prep some food ahead (reduce stress and 'day of' work)
- Email support leading up to your hosted meal
Cost: $75 for a single meal plan
Looking for An Affordable Pre-Made Meal Plan?
If you're looking to purchase a pre-made meal plan that includes a menu for the week, corresponding recipes and a shopping list, then check out our Real Food Reboot. This is not customized for an individual person/family, however, this plan comes with several notes to easily adjust recipes to meet your dietary needs. All recipes are gluten, dairy and refined sugar free with options noted on each recipe to make corn, soy or egg free. Some recipes do contain meat, fish or eggs. These recipes come with notes to make them plant-based, if that's what you prefer. This electronic document will be delivered to you immediately upon clicking and purchasing from the link below.
Have fun eating real food ingredients for a week with recipes that take less than 30 minutes to prepare. You'll find yourself adding these tried and true recipes to your weekly rotations in no time.